At Volga Marketing GmbH we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused. The processing of personal data shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations.
1. The name and contact details of the Data Controller:
Volga Marketing GmbH
1030 Vienna, Austria
Phone.: +43 1 710 23 67
2. The contact details of the Data Protection Officer
us at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
3. General data processing
If you decide to use our services, we will be processing your personal data (name, e-mail, phone number, address, etc.). We collect personal information that you share with us when contacting us via email, phone or otherwise. You can decide not to provide certain information, or ask that any information you have previously shared is removed.
Personal data is processed primarily for the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries and requests;
- To communicate with you;
- To provide you with updates about our services;
- To fulfill our contractual obligations.
If personal data is processed for a purpose other than the one for which the personal data was collected, we inform the data subject of other purposes
We do not carry out automated decision-making, including profiling.
4. Your rights as a data subject
The data subject has the right to
- information about the data stored according to Article 15 GDPR,
- the rectification of inaccurate personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR,
- the deletion of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR,
- the restriction of the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 18 GDPR,
- object to the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR,
- data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
If the processing takes place on the basis of a declaration of consent, the data subject may revoke their consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing that
took place on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation. The data subject has the right to complain to the supervisory authority – the responsible body in Austria is the Data Protection Authority. The address is:
Austrian Data Protection Authority
- Wickenburggasse 8
- 1080 Wien
- Telephone: +43 1 52 152-0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org